|Room||Single Rate||Double Rate|
|2 Queen Beds, City View||129.00||129.00|
|North Tower 1 King Bed, Accessible, City||129.00||129.00|
- A block of ADA accessible rooms is available. If you require a North Tower (1 King Bed) Accessible City Room, please request at time of booking.
- $25.00 surcharge per person, per day for triple or quad accommodation
- Limited smoking rooms are available on request within our South Tower Rooms only (Standard – Studio Suites)
- Rooftop (uncovered) – Self Parking is offered complimentary with unlimited in and out privileges
- Covered Garage – Self Parking is offered at $10.00 per day with unlimited in and out privileges
- Valet Parking is offered at $20.00 per day with unlimited in and out privileges
- Parking spots on the rooftop and in the garage are offered first come first serve
All accommodations are subject to applicable taxes and fees of 13% HST and 6.69% Tourism Improvement Fee (TIF).
** Please note that there are 10 rooms available for the night of November 12th at the rate of $169. When booking online, the rates are blended, so anyone booking the entire stay (Nov 8-12) will see a nightly rate of 139/night, to accommodate the last nights new higher rate (instead of seeing 139 x3 + 169).
RESERVATIONS: It is understood that the Conference Delegates will make their own hotel guestroom reservations from the above block of rooms. These reservations must be made by using one of the following options:
- INDIVIDUAL RESERVATION FORM, which should be faxed to GROUP RESERVATIONS OFFICE at 1-905-353-7112
- Your Personal Online Group Reservations website
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling the hotel GROUP RESERVATIONS (Group code: BSM) directly at 1-866-873-9829
All reservations must be received prior to the cut-off date of October 9, 2017.
Deluxe Fallsview – Accessible Room Wednesday & Thursday @ $169, Friday @ $229 (7 rooms available)
RESERVATIONS, CUT-OFF AND CHECK-IN
- For individual reservations call 1-888-325-5788 and request the 7th National SCI Conference block of rooms.
- Cut-off Date: Monday, October 9, 2017.
Check-In Time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 a.m.
- Individual cancellations may be made up to seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival. Any reservations within (72) hours of the event will be charged one (1) night’s room rate, plus applicable taxes.
All reservations made by individuals must be guaranteed and accompanied by a major credit card or first night’s room deposit. If guests do not check-in, they will be charged one (1) night’s room rate, plus applicable taxes.